MELAG MELAtherm 10
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 03-93316796
MELAG MELAtherm 10 (inc. CF card)
High-performance washer-disinfector with active drying
The innovative concept of the MELAtherm 10 washer-disinfector guarantees the fast, safe and cost-efficient cleaning and disinfection of instruments. The practice-optimized treatment chamber makes for short operating times, low consumption and brings an optimal cleaning outcome. A wide range of over 80 baskets and accessories is available to ensure optimal adaptation to your practice needs. The MELAG basis basket with injector rail used in conjunction with specialized adapters even permits the reliable reprocessing of hollow body instruments, such as turbines or endoscopes.
Discover the highlights of the MELAtherm 10 washer-disinfector – all features provided at no extra cost:
- Active drying: active exterior and interior drying prevents recontamination, corrosion and damage to the instruments.
- Integrated process agents and metering module: integration of the process agents and the dosing unit saves space, facilitates the decontamination processes and helps to avoid errors.
- Integrated documentation: the log files are saved securely via the integrated CF card slot or the two network interfaces.
- Practice-optimized treatment chamber: the optimized chamber concept used in combination with an individual loading configuration ensures both cost- and time efficient reprocessing procedures.
The full integration of all the relevant components makes it easy to install the MELAG washer disinfector under the worktop.
The MELAtherm 10 is available in two versions:
- MELAtherm 10 DTA (400 V three phase current): order no. 10020
- MELAtherm 10 DTB (230 V alternating current): order no. 10021
The optional water treatment unit MELAdem 53 supplies MELAtherm 10 with demineralized water. The demineralized water ensures even better cleaning results and instrument protection.
Take the decontamination process to a whole new level with MELAtherm 10. Using the MELAstore-System guarantees safe and cost-efficient instrument reprocessing. The wash-trays (MELAstore-Tray) and the sterilization containers (MELAstore-Box) represent the perfect combination for safe treatment and even greater time savings throughout the entire decontamination process.
Video: • Product video MELAtherm 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfHe7wYR3nQ&list=PLhs76F2Ef2Eq8kMLfHYEGw x_4sEsEfvaB
• Tutorial videos MELAtherm 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVadbnT2hk&list=PLhs76F2Ef2EqSEOe9JVLCrI5OmWoNtN1g&index=2