Product Code: 70-0006B
The Bonida Intraoral Camera has the features of an expensive model at an affordable price. Use as a diagnostic tool or to aid customer education. Capture intra oral images before and after procedures and then save or send them quickly and easily. Image capture button on each side of camera for left or right-hand operation.
With sharp, clear visuals, the bonida camera ensures your patients immediately understand their options - making the camera a perfect tool for patient education where practitioners can easily view and share very the smallest details such as cracks and lesions. From full arch to macro views, the camera delivers consistently clear, high-resolution dental digital photography images that can be easily shared with patients. An intraoral camera that provides the best value for money. You cannot go wrong with this intraoral camera. Contact us to find out more on the Bonida Camera!
- Proven reliability and performance at a great price
- High resolution SONY Super HAD CCD image sensor
- Barrel Type Lens
- Focus Dial Design
- Direct USB 2.0 connection
- High end features at an affordable price using a barrel lens – like the expensive cameras.
- High resolution Super HAD CCD image sensor (Sony ¼”)
- 4 step focus dial for face, front, intra oral and macro settings
- Capture button locate on both sides of camera for greater flexibility and left and right hand use
- High brightness with 9 LEDS for clear images
- Compatible with most existing imaging software and easy set up
- Streamlined design
- Optional foot switch control available.
- Power on off button for LEDS to minimize power consumption
- User friendly
- TGA approved and registered.
- Also available in HD model